If you have a website, then it is vital that you keep it secure. There are different ways to achieve that, but one that seems to be particularly recommended is SiteLock. If you were to read SiteLock reviews, you would instantly see that people are very happy with the protection they have received through them. So what do they offer, exactly, and why do you need them?
Key Features of SiteLock
SiteLock is proud to offer a number of key features as part of their packages. Those include:
- Website acceleration by reducing server use and bandwidth while at the same time improving SEO, using the CDN (Content Delivery Network), which is a global network. Put together, this ensures a speedy and consistent experience for the consumer.
- DDoS protection, which is one of the most common form of online attacks nowadays. SiteLock offers protection by automatically detecting an attack and triggering defenses. They are particularly proud of their rating of false positives, which is less than 0.01% percent.
- Firewall for web applications, which ensures both human and automated targeted attacks are prevented. SiteLock also offers protection from backdoor access and scrapers, while at the same time sorting out bot traffic.
- Automatic detection and fixes, depending on the package you have signed up for. Some packages only offer detection and alert, others include automatic removal as well. All come with expert support.
- Expert support that is available around the clock. They offer a variety of different ways to contact, including SiteLock911, which removes malware in emergency cases.
What SiteLock Can Do for You
When you sign up to SiteLock, you will receive access to their comprehensive dashboard, which allows you to see what is happening with your website’s security. When you first sign up, it will determine whether your website is already compromised and fix any malware infections it comes across.
The company also helps people who need to be CPI compliant, which means that they can take credit card payments. To access this, you must sign up to Enterprise Level WAF, which is fully PCI compliant through their Clone Systems partnership.
The packages offered by SiteLock include a specific number of pages. Should you exceed this, then you will have to move to a higher package in order to remain protected. Either way, if an issue has been identified, you will be alerted via email straight away. SiteLock will then instantly get to work on making sure your website is completely secure. In so doing, they make sure that you don’t experience any downtime in your business.
SiteLock understands that different businesses have different needs. This is also why they have created number of different packages for people to sign up for. In fact, they even offer a custom package, which people can build to suit their particularly needs. Should they be confused about what they actually need to keep their site fully secure, they are welcomed to contact SiteLock for further information.
Incoming search terms: